We had an historic inauguration of our 44th president last week. He asked for each of us to look at where we might be able to change in order to help our country. Caregivers are serving already, making a significant difference to our country by keeping the long term care costs lower.
As caregivers, here are some questions to reflect upon if you are called to…
1. How can I take even better loving care of myself?
2. How can I serve my community or my family?
3. What can I give back?
4. Are there ways that I can take better care of the environment?
5. Are there ways I can better live within my financial means?
6. Is there an area in my life where I might better choose peace?